CREATE A PUMPKIN STORYBOOK CHARACTER!
- Real or fake pumpkins can be used.
- Pumpkins must NOT be carved, only painted and decorated.
- Make a small label for your pumpkin with your name and the name of the character.
- If you wanted to leave your pumpkin at home and just bring in a photograph, we can
display the photograph.
- Pumpkins can be brought in any time after Columbus Day (October 9th). They will
need to be taken home by Friday, November 2nd, or they will be discarded.
This activity is optional and is not a contest, but rather a fun way to celebrate the fall season. Ask Mrs. Ferguson if you have any questions. Here are photographs of some of the amazing pumpkins that students made last year!