Skip to main content

Welcome to my blog!


Hello BSS Students and Families,

As we transition into online learning, I have been gathering links to ebooks, audiobooks, and other virtual activities that students can use at home.

I've gathered these resources onto my Online Resources page so take a look! 

I have also created pages for:

Read Alouds by Mrs. Ferguson

Author's Websites and Social Media Pages

Weekly Library Choice Board (choices of activities to try, will be changed every week)

March Book Madness Voting (to vote for BSS students' favorite picture book)

View the Pages section of this blog to see other material too! Feel free to comment on any of the posts to let me know what you enjoyed or if you have questions.  You can also email me with any photos or your child learning at home so we can post to the BSS social media pages. I will be having virtual Zoom office hours on Wednesdays at 11:30 (information will be provided by the classroom teachers on either Seesaw or Google Classroom). 

Comments

Post a Comment