Skip to main content

Read Aloud of Bear Feels Scared by Karma Wilson

While I'd much prefer to be reading you a story in person, I thought you might enjoy this reading of Bear Feels Scared, written by Karma Wilson and illustrated by Jane Chapman. Scholastic has given permission to record the reading of this book.



If you enjoyed this book, there are a couple of audiobooks from this series on EPIC! You can't see the pages but you hear the story being read.

Visit my post on how to log into EPIC . Ask me or your teacher if you need any help. There are also other stories about bears and lots of non-fiction books too.  Just type in "bears" in the EPIC search bar and you will see lots of audiobooks and ebooks to choose from. You can narrow it down to just fiction (stories) or non-fiction (facts). I posted a screen shot below of some of the bear books available.




Comments