Skip to main content

March Book Madness 2018!

I was excited to hear that this year's March Book Madness titles were announced! The theme for this year's selections is "Compelling Characters," so we can expect stories featuring unforgettable characters. Last year I read my classes all the picture books from the lists and we voted each week.  It was fun to see if our favorites made it to the next round.

I've set up a March Madness page on my blog where I will update with activities we have done as well as voting results come March.  Check it out now to see which titles are on this year's lists!

Last year it was Gaston vs. Ivan: The Remarkable True Story of the Shopping Mall Gorilla in the picture book category finals, and A Night Divided vs. Pax in the Middle Grade Novel finals.  I wonder which books will make the 2018 finals!

2017 Picture Book winner!

2017 Middle Grade Novel winner!

Comments